The company that offers airport passengers XpresSpa, now with massage and manicure service in 26 locations in 13 airports globally, and ExpresCheck for airport COVID testing, is rolling out a new brand.
This one is called Treat. And it is an upscale airport spa and wellness concept with medical services, state-of-the-art testing, “and a holistic approach to physical and mental well-being.”
The menu of services includes:
- Relaxation services such as manual massage and hydro massage
- Self-guided wellness services such as visual decompressions with VR goggles, meditation room, workouts
- Health services such as IV drips, injections, consultations with providers for acute illnesses, mental health coaching
- Wellness products to help combat fatigue, relieve stress, boost stamina and promote healthy systems such as adaptogenic herbs and supplements, teas, and tinctures
- Women’s health products that support reproductive health, pregnancy, and intimacy
- Beauty and hygiene products such as hydrating masks and lotions, soaps, shampoos, and hand sanitizer
- Travel products such as compression socks, eye masks, pillows, and blankets.
To schedule an appointment or to see what specific health services are offered and what the charges are, you’ll need to sign up for a free membership on the Treat website or the Treat app.
We took a look at the price list for medical services and found $50 for a flu vaccine or a vitamin injection and $175 to be seen for a wide range of other issues, including eye problems, cold/flu symptoms, sinus infections, wound care, allergic reactions, and pregnancy or STD testing.
The fee for IV therapy or a COVID test is $250.
Under the Wellness Services tab, you’ll find showers (30 minutes for $35), yoga ($30-60), as well fees for meditation time, and a wide variety of fitness programs.
Current Treat locations are Terminal 4 at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Terminal 4 at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), and Concourse B at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
If you try it out before we do, let us know what your experience is like.