Would you be Facebook friends with your airport?
That’s the question I posed in my Well Mannered Traveler column on MSNBC.com today after attending an airport conference where airport reps talked about how to improve customer service.
Not included in the column was the fast growing list of airports using Twitter to communicate with travelers. Here are nine. Another list will post later. But, because I don’t want to offend anyone ( I am the Well Mannered Traveler, after all….) let me know if your airport should be on the list. After this: airlines.
- @CAKairport Akron-Canton Airport (Twitter Trailblazers…)
- @SFOgal – San Francisco International Airport
- @BostonLogan – Boston Logan In’tl Airport
- @yvrconnections – Vancouver International Airport
- @YYZ – Toronto International Airport
- @LAX_Official – Los Angeles International Airport
- @PITairport – Pittsburgh International Airport
- @Flack4RIC – Richmond International Airport
- @BWI_Airport – Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
Thanks for visiting Stuck at the Airport. Subscribe to get daily travel tidbits. And follow me on Twitter at @hbaskas and Instagram.
7 thoughts on “Would you be Facebook friends with your airport?”
Rickenbacker International Airport is on Twitter (@RickIntlAirport).
Port Columbus International Airport is also on Twitter (PortColumbusCMH).
Thank you! Please add Roanoke Regional Airport: flyROA
Thanks for sharing this list – very helpful. Please add Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. On Twitter @PHXSkyHarbor
GREAT! The list is growing quickly. Will post another dozen or so shortly. Please keep sending along what you find!
@BHutchinson for CHO
Seems there are a lot more foreign airports that are on twitter based on my looking after you hearing you speak at the conference – here are two I happened upon that weren’t on your initial list
Comments are closed.