From October 20 to 27, Philadelphia International Airport joins cities around the country in celebrating Restaurant Week, with pre-selected, three-course menus for $20 per person offered at these in-airport restaurants:
· Cantina Laredo (Concourse E)
· Chickie’s & Pete’s (Terminal A West, Concourses C, D & E)
· Cibo Bistro & Wine Bar (Concourse B)
· Jack Duggan’s Pub & Restaurant (Concourse A East)
· Jet Rock Bar & Grill (Concourses B & D)
· Legal Sea Foods (B/C Connector)
· Local Tavern (Terminal F)
· Re:Vive Bar (Terminal F)
· Sky Asian Bistro (Concourse C)
· Vino Volo (Terminal A West, Concourse B, B/C & D/E Connectors)
Restaurant Week at an airport is a great idea, of course. And unlike Restaurant Week in most cities, the one at PHL Airport continues through the weekend.
But a week is so short.
And your travels may not take you through PHL.
Never fear. Throughout the entire month of October, HMS Host has brought the restaurant week concept to selected restaurants in airports around the country. See the list of participating airports and restaurants here
Thanks for visiting Stuck at the Airport. Subscribe to get daily travel tidbits. And follow me on Twitter at @hbaskas and Instagram.