A great airport celebrates and reflects the city it is in, with everything from the items sold in shops to art and history exhibits and, of course, food.
Now the tradition of Restaurant Week, during which participating restaurants in a city offer special menus and set prices on two and three course meals, is spreading to airports.
A few airport restaurants have done this in the past, but this year HMSHost is bringing the concept to a long list of airport restaurants around the country not just for a week, but throughout the month of October.
Here’s the list of participating restaurants. Enjoy!
· Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport—Atlanta Chophouse
· Boston Logan International Airport—Todd English’s Bonfire, Todd English’s Ozone
· Charlotte Douglas International Airport—Beaudevin (wine bar)
· Newark Liberty International Airport—Belgian Beer Café
· Honolulu International Airport—PGA TOUR Grill
· Washington Dulles International Airport—Moes’s Deli & Bar
· John F. Kennedy International Airport—SOHO Bistro, Todd English
· McCarran International Airport—Chophouse, PGA TOUR Grill
· Los Angeles International Airport—Gladstones
· Miami International Airport—Casa Bacardi
· Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport—Itasca, Northern Lights Grill
· General Mitchell International Airport—Miller Brewhouse
· Chicago O’Hare International Airport—Goose Island
· Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport—Cowboy Ciao
· Raleigh–Durham International Airport—Vintage NC Wine Bar, 42nd St. Oyster Bar, ACC American Café
· San Diego International Airport—PGA TOUR Grill
· Seattle–Tacoma International Airport—Dungeness Bay Seafood House
· Tampa International Airport—Sam Sneads
· Toronto Pearson International Airport—Molson Pub
· Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport—Cabine M