If you’re traveling to or through Philadelphia International Airport October 20-26, be sure to pack your appetite and maybe save that Tastycake for later.
The airport is hosting its sixth annual Restaurant Week, during which 10 restaurants throughout the airport will be offering two and three-course menus for $20 per person.
The deals may be a bit different at each of these participating restaurants:
· Cantina Laredo (Concourse E)
· Chickie’s & Pete’s (Concourse A West, C, D & E)
· Cibo Bistro & Wine Bar (Concourse B)
· Jack Duggan’s Pub & Restaurant (Concourse A East)
· Jet Rock Bar & Grill (Concourse B & D)
· Legal Sea Foods (B/C Connector)
· Local Tavern (Concourse F)
· Re:Vive (Concourse F)
· Sky Asian Bistro (Concourse C)
· Vino Volo (Concourse A West, B/C Connector & D/E Connector)