It’s back. For the fourth year running, HMSHost is hosting Airport Restaurant Month.
Taking a cue from the popular Restaurant Week promotions that take place in many cities this time of year, HMSHost is hosting Airport Restaurant Month at more than 50 North American airports.
Prices and menus may vary a bit in the participating restaurants in airports across the country, but during HMSHost’s Airport Restaurant Month you’ll find a featured seasonal menu:
- Seared Salmon – topped with basil pesto.
- Vegetarian Flatbread – topped with basil pesto, goat cheese, tomato compote and sunflower seeds
- Roasted Chicken Breast – topped with basil pesto and sage chicken jus
- Better Than Bacon Burger – topped with fontina cheese and bacon-tomato compote
- Grilled Pesto Shrimp Wrap – baby kale, roasted mushrooms, peppers and asparagus served with mushrooms and asparagus
Each entrée is being served with roasted mushrooms and asparagus, crispy smashed potatoes tossed with baby kale and a serving of fresh fruit.
This year there’s also a special cocktail for Airport Restaurant Month. In most of the participating venues you can order “The Temptation,” which features Templeton Rye whisky with a touch of malbec, lemon, and maple syrup – all topped with grapes. (Here’s the recipe, so you can mix this drink up at home.)
Go. Eat. Food in airports is getting better.