For the sixth year running, Portland International Airport, with it free movie theater, cool shops, celebrity carpet and long list of other amenties, has come out on top of the Travel + Leisure’s list of Best Domestic Airports for 2018.
And, as you might imagine, the folks there are awfully pleased.
“The credit for this accomplishment goes to our Portland International Airport team—the more than 10,000 who always deliver the best travel experience you’ll find anywhere,” Curtis Robinhold, Port of Portland executive director said in a statement. “The caring spirit of our PDX team, served up with local restaurants and shops, gives PDX its much-loved heart and character, reflecting the very best our region offers.”
Here are all 10 airports airports that made this year’s list
1. Portland International Airport
2. Indianapolis International Airport
3. Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
4. Tampa International Airport
5. Pittsburgh International Airport
6. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
7. Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport
8. John Wayne Airport, Orange County, CA
9. Palm Beach International Airport
10. Dallas Love Field
Travel + Leisure has been inviting readers to rate airports since 2013 on categories such as access, check-in and security, restaurants/bars, shopping and design.
Do you agree with the list? Which airports would you add?