Restaurant Week – when choice dining spots throughout a city offer two or three course set-price meals – has become a popular event around around the country.
It’s also a ‘thing’ at Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), which is hosting its third annual Restaurant Week through Oct. 28, 2013.
On the menu: pre-selected, three-course meals for $20 per person. (Some restrictions apply; see restaurant menus for details.)
Participating restaurants include:
• Cantina Laredo (Terminal E)
• Chickie’s & Pete’s (Terminal A West, Terminals C, D & E)
• Cibo Bistro & Wine Bar (Terminals A West & B)
• Jack Duggan’s Pub & Restaurant (Terminal A East)
• Jet Rock Bar & Grill (Concourses B & D)
• Legal Sea Foods (B/C Connector)
• Local Tavern (Concourse F)
• Re:Vive Bar (Concourse F)
• Sky Asian Bistro (Concourse C)
• Vino Volo (Terminal A West, B/C & D/E Connectors)