Many cities host a Restaurant Week or two during the year when special two or three course menus are offered for a set price at a wide variety of dining venues throughout town. It’s a great opportunity to test out a restaurant that may be out of your price range the rest of the year and a great excuse to go ahead and eat that dessert because, well, it’s included…
The Philadelphia Marketplace at Philadelphia International Airport has embraced the concept and is hosting its 2nd annual Restaurant Week at the airport October 22 – 29th.
During Restaurant Week at PHL, you’ll be able to have a pre-selected, three-course menus for $20 per person at one of these (and perhaps some other) airport restaurants:
· Cantina Laredo (Terminal E)
· Chickie’s and Pete’s (Terminal A West & Terminals C, D & E)
· Cibo Bistro & Wine Bar (Terminals A West & B)
· Jack Duggan’s Bar (Terminal A East)
· Jet Rock Bar & Grill (Terminals B & D)
· Legal Sea Foods (B/C Connector)
· Sky Asian Bistro (Terminal C)
· Vino Volo (Terminal A West and B/C & D/E Connectors)
Some of the menus are listed on the PHL Markeplace website (look under promotions).