Cities have them, so why not airports?
From now through October 29th, seven restaurants at Philadelphia International Airport are offering three-course, prix fixe menus for $25 as part of the airport’s Restaurant Week.
Some restrictions apply (of course…) but here are the participating restaurants.
- Cantina Laredo (Concourse E)
- Chickie’s and Pete’s (Terminal A West & Concourses C & E)
- Cibo Bistro & Wine Bar (Concourses A & B)
- Jack Duggan’s Bar (Concourse A East)
- Jet Rock Bar & Grill (Concourses B & D)
- Legal Sea Foods (B/C Connector)
- Vino Volo (B/C & D/E Connector)