Here’s a nice gesture being extended to military personnel traveling this Thanksgiving:
Paradies, a company that operates many airport concessions, is inviting active or retired military to dine for free in any of its airport restaurants from November 24 to 27.
The offer is courtesy of the company’s Treat Our Troops program and will cover one menu item such as an entrée, sandwich or salad, and a non-alcoholic beverage.
To take advantage of the promotion, active and retired military service men and women can simply show their military identification when ordering or checking out.
Funds for the promotion come not just from Paradies, but from other travelers: throughout the year, Paradies restaurant customers can buy a $5 voucher that is then applied to the dining check of an active or retired military service member.
Here’s a list of some of the participating airport restaurants:
· Sweet Auburn Market – Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (Atlanta, GA)
· Blue Ridge Tavern – Asheville Regional Airport (Asheville, NC)
· McKenna’s on the Fly, 4th Street Vine Wine and Beer Bar, and the Long Beach Marche – Long Beach Airport (Long Beach, CA)
· Bar Symon – Pittsburgh International Airport (Pittsburgh, PA)
· Say Si Bon Gourmet Market – Denver International Airport (Denver, CO)
· Smokewood American Grill and Say Si Bon Gourmet Market – Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (Bentonville, AR)