Airport Restaurant Month is back during the month of October at more than 100 HSMHost restaurants in 50 North American airports.
Menus vary by restaurant location (and are not prix fixe) with select restaurants offering special customized menus that spotlight their own flavors and trends.
A sample of Airport Restaurant Month’s October 2017 menu items include:
- Shrimp & Noodle Broth Bowl that includes tomato, spinach, and cabbage
- Crispy Half Chicken topped mushroom gravy and served with garlicky mash and brussels sprouts
- Harvest Flatbread topped with grapes, blue cheese, walnuts, and arugula – paired with a side salad of spinach, apples, carrots, and an herb vinaigrette
- Croque-Monsieur that includes ham and Swiss cheese draped in cheese batter and grilled to perfection
- Extra Blue Burger with crumbled blue cheese, smothered in blue cheese dressing and bacon.
For a full list of participating locations and more menu items, see Airport Restaurant Month.