Just in time for Oktoberfest season, Denver International Airport has brought back “Beer Flights,” the temporary beer garden in the center of the Jeppesen Terminal.
The beer garden will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily from Sept. 19 to Sept. 27 and coincides with worldwide Oktoberfest celebrations and Denver’s Great American Beer Festival. Tickets are available at the door for $10 and visitors must be 21 or older with a valid ID to enter.
The $10 admission includes a souvenir glass and 10, 2-ounce samples of beer from the 20 Colorado breweries and special brews represented:
· Avery Brewing – Liliko’i Kepolo
· Big Choice Brewing – #42 Poblano Stout
· Boulder Beer – Shake Chocolate Porter
· Bristol Brewing Company – Red Baron Octoberfest
· Crooked Stave – Colorado Wild Sage Mountain Saison
· Dry Dock Brewing Co. – Apricot Blonde
· Elevation Beer Co. – 7437 Double IPA
· Epic Brewing Co. – Escape to Colorado IPA
· Fate Brewing – Laimas Kölsch Style Ale
· Funkwerks – Tropic King Imperial Saison Ale
· Great Divide Brewing Company – Hibernation Ale
· Hall Brewing Co. – Juicy Peach Blonde
· High Hops Brewery – The Golden One
· Odell Brewing Company – Odell IPA
· Oskar Blues – Oskar Blues IPA
· Pikes Peak Brewing Co. – Devil’s Head Red Ale
· Pug Ryan’s – Hideout Helles Lager
· Sanitas Brewing – Sanitas Saison
· Station 26 Brewing Co. – Colorado Cream Ale
· Telluride Brewing Co. – Fishwater Barrell-Aged Double IPA
The beer garden will feature eight picnic tables decorated by local artists, live music, talks by brew masters and brew trivia.
Passengers who post photos of their “Beer Flights” experience on social media using #BeerFlightsDIA will be eligible to win prizes that include T-shirts and commemorative glasses, VIP brewery tours and more.