Would you be Facebook friends with your airport?
That’s the question I posed in my Well Mannered Traveler column on MSNBC.com today after attending an airport conference where airport reps talked about how to improve customer service.
Not included in the column was the fast growing list of airports using Twitter to communicate with travelers. Here are nine. Another list will post later. But, because I don’t want to offend anyone ( I am the Well Mannered Traveler, after all….) let me know if your airport should be on the list. After this: airlines.
- @CAKairport Akron-Canton Airport (Twitter Trailblazers…)
- @SFOgal – San Francisco International Airport
- @BostonLogan – Boston Logan In’tl Airport
- @yvrconnections – Vancouver International Airport
- @YYZ – Toronto International Airport
- @LAX_Official – Los Angeles International Airport
- @PITairport – Pittsburgh International Airport
- @Flack4RIC – Richmond International Airport
- @BWI_Airport – Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
7 Comments »